Chocolate and Coffee Brownie
The chocolate brownie started out in the Americas at the conclusion of the 19th century.Subsequently in the years to come, it gained in popularity across America and Canada, and eventually over the rest of the world. Warmed chocolate brownie with ice cream of choice, topped with whipped cream and powdered sugar is in some ways the classical way of having an brownie. Until you also consider brownie and milk.
America’s love for brownies dates back to 1893, when a chef in the Palmer house hotel in Chicago created the first specimen of brownie, at the behest of owner’s wife- a prominent Chicago socialite, , who had asked for a small cake like dessert, which could be packed in a box, to be served to ladies at the Chicago World’s Columbian Exposition. The chef then had prepared a walnut mix brownie with an apricot glaze. A similar recipe is still served in the current day Palmer house hotel.
In the below extract,we however present to you the chocolate and coffee brownie. Read on ahead and get the recipe right.
Prakrti Products - Online Store
Available at Prakrti Products - Online Store.
Robusta Coffee Beans - The World’s favorite coffee for making espresso.
Buy export quality Whole Spices, Robusta Coffee Beans, assorted Green Coffee Beans, choicest GreenTea, Jumbo Cashew Nuts and a collection of Raisins
You can also find us at Amazon India
Chocolate and Coffee Brownie -Recipe of the Day
- 200grams salt free butter
- 200grams dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup strong espresso brew
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon essence of vanilla
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped almonds
Procedure of Preparation
- Preheat the oven at 200C. In the mean time apply grease and flour over a suitable baking pan.
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan on a medium flame. Add to it the dark chocolate and espresso liquor. Whisk the mix regularly until it attains a smooth consistency. Remove the mix from heat and let it cool down.
- Add sugar and essence of vanilla. Add in the eggs. Whisk the mixture continuously until it attains its smoothness and a glossy surface finish.
- Add in a separate mixing bowl the all purpose flour, ground cinnamon and table salt. Add the flour and chocolate mix and whisk thoroughly, preferably using an automated blender.
- Spread the final mix in a baking pan. Gently add the coarsely chopped almonds from top. Bake for up to 30 minutes, when the batter is thoroughly baked.
- Let the brownie cool down before you may cut it into small pieces.