In evolution from ape to man somewhere in between was chocolate, or could be a frozen banana as well. In this extract we bring together both the ingredients. Chocolate coated frozen banana. We recommend the use of dark chocolate for the preparation. You may however replace it with sweetened chocolate chips, or slabs cut into small pieces.
Dark chocolate has cocoa butter instead of dairy butter as one of its principle ingredients. It has a considerably high percentage of cocoa, which makes dark chocolate rich in polyphenols, a group of potent anti-oxidants. Dark chocolate is also richer in minerals and vitamins, low in sugar, and has a delicately acquired taste. The reasons which give dark chocolate a base of niche consumers, for whom it is a highly desirable commodity.
Frozen fruits are a favorite on the drawing board at the moment. Go ahead and discover this simple DIY recipe, and make magic out of the ordinary.
Prakrti Products - Online Store
Buy export quality Whole Spices, Robusta Coffee Beans, assorted Green Coffee Beans, choicest GreenTea, Jumbo Cashew Nuts and a collection of Raisins
You can also find us at Amazon India
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 ice-cream stick
- 200 grams of dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoon salted butter
- 1/2 cup muesli, chopped cashews, chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup sprinklings
Procedure of Preparation
- The bananas chosen must be fully ripe, yet firm in formation. Cut the bananas into halves along its breadth and put one ice-cream stick into each half.
- Melt the chocolate with butter over a low flame. Stir the mix thoroughly and make sure that it has an uniform consistency.
- Heavily coat each piece of banana on the chocolate.
- While the chocolate coating is still warm and sticky, sprinkle your choice of topping. This step is going to get messy.
- Arrange the coated bananas on a tray lined with non sticky baking paper.
- Freeze for an hour. Let the chocolate set in and bananas acquire a frosty,sorbet like texture.
- Serve chilled.