Coconut Milk and Cinnamon Smoothie
Cinnamon and coconut milk is our object of interest in this edition of our daily publication. This refreshing smoothie is a great source of energy first thing in the morning, or you could just slurp it up as a stress buster. There is no shortage of nutrients and the unique blend of ingredients bring forth a taste that is hard to go by.
Coconut milk is a rich source of dietary fiber and that is just the beginning. The vitamins contained in it include C, E, B1, B3, B5 and B6. The minerals contained are iron, calcium, selenium, sodium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
Cinnamon on its humble part is extremely rich in calcium, potassium and manganese. Among other minerals it also contains iron and magnesium. Otherwise it is also blessed with vitamins A, C and B6.
This smoothie preparation also uses walnuts. Walnuts are a rich source of omega3 fatty acid and are boosted with their share of essential nutrients.
Read on ahead and get the recipe for the coconut milk and cinnamon smoothie.
Prakrti Products - Online Store
Buy High Quality Cinnamon at Prakrti Products - Online Store
Find us at Amazon India.
Browse through our online store [www.prakrti.co.in/collections/spices] for our collection of choicest spices.
Also find our range of Coffee Tea, Green Coffee, Green Tea and Cashew Nuts.
We provide you with export grade quality at competitive prices, delivered to your doorstep.
Coconut Milk and Cinnamon Smoothie - Health Recipe
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2cup fresh coconut milk
- 1whole frozen banana
- 2 tablespoon coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspooncoarsely ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup icecubes
- 1 tablespoonground flax
Procedure of Preparation
- For making coconut milk,remove the flesh of 1 whole coconut from the outer shell. Chop the coconut flesh into small pieces and fine blend it in mixer with half cup of water. Filter the coconut milk and use it for the smoothie.
- Peel and chop the frozen banana into small cubes.
- Take one inch of whole cinnamon and coarsely ground it in a mortar.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and fine blend them.
- Serve your smoothie chilled.
Prakrti Blog - Tips and Recipe