Country Style Spaghetti with Shrimp - Basque Cuisine
Basque is an ethnic group of people who live in a a region called Basque country, which geographically occupies parts of Spain and France. Typically the cuisine of the region includes meat and seafood grilled over glowing charcoal.
Typically the food from the region a lot tomatoes and peppers. The cuisine of the region is influenced by an abundance of products available from the sea and the fertile landscape.
What we present to you is a rustic preparation from Basque country. A simple spaghetti tossed with some fresh shrimp and Parmesan. Read ahead and try it out.
Prakrti Products - Online Store
Find us at Amazon India.
Browse through our online store [www.prakrti.co.in/collections/spices] for our collection of choicest spices.
Also find our range of Coffee Tea, Green Coffee, Green Tea and Cashew Nuts.
We provide you with export grade quality at competitive prices, delivered to your doorstep.
Spaghetti with Shrimp - Recipe
- 250 grams of spaghetti
- 50 grams of butter
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 4 large cloves of garlic minced
- 20 medium sized shrimps, peeled
- salt as per taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoon fresh parsley, fine chopped
- 50 grams parmesan cheese
Procedure of Preparation
- Bring to boil about 750 ml of water in a large saucepan.
- Add the spaghetti and cook over a medium flame for about 5 minutes, until the spaghetti is cooked.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the garlic and cook until they turn a rich golden brown. Discard the garlic pieces once their flavors have been used up.
- Add shrimp, followed by salt, pepper and 2 tablespoon of parsley. Cook for about 3 minutes until the shrimp is cooked.
- Drain the cooked spaghetti and add to the frying pan. Add parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Serve and sprinkle with one tablespoon parmesan cheese.
Prakrti Blog - Tips and Recipe