Fresh Strawberries Dipped in Chocolate for Valentine’s Day
The garden strawberry is widely cultivated for its juicy sweet, bright red fruit. We bring for you this simplest of preparation on the occasion of Valentine’s day. Few things can capture the spirit of the occasion like some fresh, juicy, vibrant red strawberries, dipped in drippy molten chocolate. It does not get any simpler than this preparation. Just get the consistency of your chocolate right. Be a little careful not to mess up the work surface, and pour into your efforts all the love and affection that you intend to keep aside for this day. Happy Valentine’s Day.
Prakrti Products - Online Store
Find us at Amazon India. Don’t forget to leave us a review.
Browse through our online store [www.prakrti.co.in/collections/spices] for our collection of choicest spices.
Also find our range of Coffee Tea, Green Coffee, Green Tea and Cashew Nuts.
We provide you with export grade quality at competitive prices, delivered to your doorstep
Fresh Strawberries Dipped in Chocolate - Recipe
- 20 fresh strawberries
- 200 grams of sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
Procedure of Preparation
- Completely rinse the strawberries. Gently pat dry them on tissue paper.
- In a saucepan over a medium flame melt the chocolate chips. Add the vegetable oil and simmer until the mix attains an uniform consistency.
- Dip the strawberries into the mix. Let the excess chocolate drip away and gently place the the strawberry on a lined tray.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens. Store in an air tight container under refrigeration. The chocolate softens quickly at room temperature.
Prakrti Blog - Tips and Recipe