Fried Tuna Sandwich Recipe
Tuna sandwich, also sometimes referred to as tuna salad sandwich is prepared from canned tuna and other select condiments. Tuna boat, served in bun, or a roll and tuna melt, served with melted cheese. In this edition of our publication,we bring for you a subtle variation in the fried tuna sandwich.
Tuna fish is a saltwater fish belonging to the mackerel family of fishes. Tuna fish, and the mackerel sharks are the only two variety fishes found, which could maintain their body temperature at a higher value than that of the surrounding. Tuna is rich in healthy fats, otherwise contains a host of minerals and vitamins.
Read ahead to discover for yourself the complete recipe for the fried tuna sandwich.
Prakrti Products - Online Store
Find us at Amazon India.
Browse through our online store [www.prakrti.co.in/collections/spices] for our collection of choicest spices.
Also find our range of Coffee Tea, Green Coffee, Green Tea and Cashew Nuts.
We provide you with export grade quality at competitive prices, delivered to your doorstep.
Tuna Sandwich - Recipe
- Loaf of sandwich bread
- 50 grams salted butter
- 200 grams conserved tuna fish
- 50 grams yogurt
- Juice from 1/2 sweet lime
- 2 tablespoon grated cheese
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh milk
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
Procedure of Preparation
- Cut the bread into thin slices, trim the crust.
- Butter one side of each slice.
- In a mix bowl add the fish. Stir in yogurt, juice of sweet lemon, grated cheese. Add salt and pepper
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Stir in fresh cream, oil, cayenne pepper and salt pepper.
- Dip each sandwich in the egg mix and fry in oil over a medium flame. Cooking until the sandwich turns golden brown. Drain excessive oil and serve hot.
Prakrti Blog - Tips and Recipe