Frikadeller - Prakrti Blog - Danish Meatballs Recipe
Firkadeller are danish, pan fried, flat meat balls. They are an integral part of the Scandinavian cuisine, specially that of Denmark. The preparation finds popularity across Europe, particularly Germany and certain other parts of the world, like South Africa, where they form an important part of the Afrikan cuisine. The preparation however may be known by different names in different nations. Read ahead for the preparation.
Prakrti Products - Tips and Recipe
Find us at Amazon India. Don’t forget to leave us a review.
Browse through our online store [www.prakrti.co.in/collections/spices] for our collection of choicest spices.
Also find our range of Coffee Tea, Green Coffee, Green Tea and Cashew Nuts.
We provide you with export grade quality at competitive prices, delivered to your doorstep
Firkadeller - Recipe
- 300 grams of ground, lean mutton
- 150 grams of lean pork
- 1 whole egg
- 10 tablespoons of bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, fine shredded
- 100 ml of water
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
Procedure for Preparation
- Add all the ingredients into a large mixing bowl, and knead together using your hand. Ensure that the ingredients are integrated together.
- Form the meatballs into convenient size.
- Melt butter in a frying pan, over a medium flame. Turn the meatballs once they begin to turn brown. Keep turning them, so that they do not burn.
- Make sure that the meatballs are cooked throughly.
- Serve withan accompaniment of choice.
Prakrti Blog - Tips and Recipe