Garanadir - Prakrti Blog - Slovak Cuisine - Potato Pasta
The cuisine of Slovakia comes with subtle variations, according to the geography. The prevalent cuisine of the land draws influence from its neighboring countries, just as it influences them. The basics of Slovak cuisine is based on a rustic, rural lifestyle, not dependent on international trade. Granadir is a easy to prepare Slovakian pasta preparation with potatoes. Read ahead for the full recipe.
Prakrti Products - Tips and Recipe
Find us at Amazon India.
Browse through our online store [www.prakrti.co.in/collections/spices] for our collection of choicest spices.
Also find our range of Coffee Tea, Green Coffee, Green Tea and Cashew Nuts.
We provide you with export grade quality at competitive prices, delivered to your doorstep.
Granadir - Recipe
- Ingredients Required
- 500 grams of broken paste
- 5 potatoes
- 3 small onions, fine chopped
- Olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
Procedure of Preparation
- Boil the potatoes in enough water until they are uniformly cooked and tender.
- Drain water, let the potatoes cool down and set aside.
- Cook the pasta, add sat to enough water. Cook until al dente.
- Drain excessive water and set aside the paste.
- Cook onions in olive oil, until they are translucent and tender.
- Add pasta and potatoes. Stir constantly and vigorously to break the potatoes.
- Mix well and season as per taste.
- You may give the preparation, a baked potato feel, and serve with sour cream and bacon.
- Garnish with parsley.
Prakrti Blog - Tips and Recipe