- Chicken - cleaned whole with skin
- Garlic 8 – 10 cloves
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Pepper corns 10 – 15 pcs
- Turmeric powder little
- Ajinomoto 1 tsp
- Vinegar to taste
- Lime juice little
- Salt to taste
- Clean the chicken well
- crush all the other ingredients & mix well.
- Rub this masala to the chicken and keep marinated in the fridge covered in a seal bag for 2 hours.
- Pre - heat the oven to 220 C .
- Apply oil to the marinated chicken before putting into the oven (this helps in sealing the moisture / juices inside the meat)
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes and then turn over to bake for another 20 min or till chicken is cooked (check thigh piece if a stick goes through cleanly).
- Serve with ghee rice and enjoy.