The cashew plant is native to north-eastern Brazil in South America. The nut and the cashew apple are the consumable part of the cashew plant. While the fruit is used in ingenious industries for the manufacture of alcohol and sugar, the nut is the main purchase out of the plant.
The cashew nut is a popular snack and often used as a paste or powder in a number of preparation across as many cuisines. A whole, healthy cashew nut may be considered to be a premium delicacy in the field of gastronomy. At Prakrti products we provide to you jumbo sized, export quality cashew nuts. Introduce yourself to this premium delicacy of nature, sourced fresh from Kerala, available at our online store.
Roasted cashew is as popular a bar snack that you would come across in any watering hole the world over. Read on ahead about the recipe for rosemary roasted cashew nuts. A subtle variation to the classic salted, and a commercial success of some capacity.
Prakrti Products - Online Store
Rosemary Roasted Cashew Nuts
- 500 grams of Whole cashew nuts
- 20 grams of fresh rosemary leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar for caramelizing
- Sea salt to taste
- 20 grams of melted butter
Procedure for Making Rosemary Roasted Cashew Nuts
- Preheat the over at 200 C for 5 minutes.
- Place the cashew nuts in a an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake them at the same temperature for 10 minutes when they just start to turn golden brown.
- In a bowl mix the chopped rosemary with the sugar, salt and butter.
- Toss the cashew in the rosemary mix till all the ingredients of your preparation is completely mixed.
- Keep warm for before serving.
Prakrti Blog - Tips and Recipe